Friday 28 September 2012

This Week in The Life of and Essex Life Magazine!!

Hey Guys, 

How are you all doing this week?

It has been one of those up and down weeks for me, I am looking for a part time job to go alongside my work with the vintage shop and there doesn't seem to be much around at the moment, but I am keeping my chin up as its nearly Christmas and there will be Christmas temps needed I am sure. Also I just checked and the minimum wage is now £6.08 which is a lot compared to what I used to work on - £2.50 an hour!

Anyway, this week I have been moving some bits and pieces around in the shop and have started to make things feel a little bit wintery as it is getting chillier outside. We finally got the heating working as well which is good news all around.

This is the Christmas table which I have made up, I think it looks quite festive...



I have made up a gift bag which I will be offering as gift boxes for Christmas :-) What do you think?








Also, this week I appeared in Essex Life magazine here, this is realllllllllllllyyy exciting for me....


 It is the 60th Anniversary addition this month and so hopefully lots of people buy it. I am only a few pages in but here you go
===========================>>
I had a massive grin on my face all day because of this so I am really proud of being in the magazine :)


Finally, I had to blog about my amazing bargain buy of the century! I was shopping at George at Asda and came across this bargain dress on the clearance rail, which I tend not to bother with. It is a lovely beige colour with a navy over lace, real lace, not printed as well! And it was £5!!! To confess I am actually between a size 12 and 14 so not 100% sure if this will fit but nevertheless I am really proud of my find.




So what bargains have you found this week?
What has been giving you a smile through all this weather?

xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment