Monday 12 November 2012

I am still here I promise!

Phew what a hectic few weeks I've had! Sorry I haven't posted in ages but I am back on it now. Firstly I got a job yay, a very proper job as a secretary in a bank! I'm so glad to be earning proper money again, finally feels like I can afford Christmas!

I'm sad that I have to leave the shop behind for a while and concentrate on the online side of the business, which I am hoping to do along side my proper job :-) I shall let you know how it all goes after they decide to keep me on permanently or not.

Secondly, I have moved house. My father in law is building us a new house, so in the meantime I'm living with the in laws in an old Georgian semi. It's quite nice but trying to make it my own, ill try to get some pictures up soon.

Finally my grandma hasn't been very well lately so any spare time I've had I've been visiting my mum and nan.

So all in all its been a busy couple of weeks, money has been tight but getting better, and will do some more product reviews soon.

Are you looking forward to Christmas this year? I know I am, I'll be so glad to have a break and relax with the family. I have started Christmas shopping and are going for more vintage and homemade bits this year.

Speak soon lovelies
Lauren xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment