Monday 19 March 2012

My New Blog!

Ok guys, well this is my new blog which I have promised myself that I would start at some point but haven't had the time nor the effort to do so. So here it is.... I have joined the blogging community, go me. Excuse the layout - clearly not a techno wizz but hey ho. 


I am going to be blogging about all sorts of random stuff. I love everything vintage/fashion and make-up and hair I am also getting married next year and so will be taking some time to blog about that. I am also a huge outdoors fan and I do spiritual nature walks in my town, so for those of you interested I will be blogging about that also! 


Things I love....


1. Red Lipstick




2. Vintage weddings






3. Spiritual walks




4. Cakes - look how pretty these are!



Have a great day all!
Lauren
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment